|SELLER’S STANDARD PROCEDURE|
|Attn: To All Supplier
We are interesting to buy any quantity Fuel (D2, JP54 and Mazut) With Our procedure that approved with major buyers.
10. Buyer nominates (SGS) Independent Survey Laboratory to carry the Quality and Quantity Dip Test operations in the presence of The Seller’s representative. The inspection fees shall be borne by the Buyer
11. Upon successful verification of Dip Test Results and Reports, Seller issues to Buyer the Commercial Invoice for the Quantity delivered
12. Buyer’s Bank issues to the Seller’s Bank the full payment by MT103 TT covering the Lift Able delivery value within Three/four working Hours upon the positive Dip Test Results & Reports
13. Upon the Seller Bank Commodities Full Payment confirmation, the lifting shall commence immediately. Seller shall issue To the Buyer Bill of Lading, Shipping documents and the Title holder document
14. Seller & Buyer shall pay their respective intermediaries by MT103 TT within one banking day after the transaction Completion as per NCNDA/IMPF
Those who submit a false NCND/IMFPA, LOI, ICPO, RWA, BCL, FCO or POP will be reported to the FBI, ICC and Interpol and charged with a crime. This law went into effect on November 15, 2008 after a meeting between the Federal Reserve, European Central Bank, Interpol, Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Central Intelligence Agency.